11.7.10

ok, ok...I'll admit it...

I have been a MAJOR slacker! :) After some gentle (and not-so-gentle) nudges from my mom and friends, I guess I will get back to blogging!

This weekend has been a lazy one...Over the last month, I have worked an obscene amount of hours, so rather than make any big plans for the weekend, I opted to stay in and catch up on some rest. I spent much of the day yesterday researching trips to various places like Lake Geneva, Prague, Athens, and Lisbon. I'm thinking that I need to go ahead and get some trips booked otherwise they won't happen and I will leave Europe with alot of regret! I will keep you posted on where I decide to go...

Tomorrow I am off to London for a few days for business. I'll be in Bentley (countryside; outskirts of London) on Monday and Tuesday and then I am back to the city on Wednesday. I am very much looking forward to the change of scenery! Tomorrow evening, my co-worker is taking me down to the seashore for dinner. I am really excited...will post pictures when I get back to Aberdeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers